Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm not at New York Comic Con this weekend.

Unfortunately I decided to skip the 2009 NYCC this year for a variety of reasons.
- First and foremost, I made a commitment to go to Toy Fair in New York the following weekend (Feb 15-17). It would have cost too much to do both shows.
- The second reason, I don't have a fourth issue of Crozonia yet.
- And the third, it's February! New York is colder than Toronto this time of the year. I think it's because of the wind tunnel effect in Manhattan. I loved exhibiting last year because my wife and I were able to spend an entire day after the Con just walking around in Central Park.

For the New York Crozonia fans that come by the booth each year to pick up a new issue, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I will be back in full force either at the Big Apple Con or the 2010 NYCC. Also, Crozonia #4 will be released in store in October this year.


Best Regards,
Jim

Beach CS 2009 Convention Schedule:

March 21-22: Toronto AnimeCON
April 18-19: Toronto ComicCON Fan Appreciation Event
April 25-26 : Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo
May 23-25 : Anime North (Toronto)
June 12-14 : Anime Evolution (Vancouver)
August 6-9 : Wizard World Chicago
August 28-30: Fan Expo Canada (Toronto)
September 27: The Word on The Street (Toronto)
October 10-11: Baltimore Comic-Con

No comments: