Saturday, February 21, 2009

New York Toy Fair Photos

Here I am, getting ready to leave my office to go to Toy Fair International...
Just kidding, it's actually the Porter Airline lounge, which is pretty swank.
My partner, Marvin Mariano has never been to NYC before, so I'm going to have to put up with all his tourist antics.
Getting ready to go to the Javits Center
One of the first booths we saw, Kridana a toy company creating Hindu themed super heroes. They've got one of the last covers from the late Michael Turner.
The lobby at Toy Fair - HUGE!
Marvin with the world's smallest horse.
Getting to see my artwork on the latest Matchbox toys was a thrill!
Marvin worked on this one...
Hey, they're re-using my artwork. Do I get paid royalties?
Just outside the Hasbro 'Booth' in Times Square. In the past 12 months, we've worked on Tranformers 2, Indiana Jones, Marvel Super Hero Squad, and Transformers/Star Wars.

No comments: